Thursday, July 30, 2009

Target Clearance Toys


Here's a picture of the deals I got from Target today. I wish I had drug my booty down there earlier, but I still found..... I thought to be some good deals. It's like Christmas in July (only I am putting these back for Christmas in December).

Here's a breakdown:
Total spent $35.00

Lip Blends (a mix to create your own lip gloss)
$1.48
Mold n' play soap
$1.74
Barbie "Thumbelina" Fashion Accesory Set
$1.98
Blow Bubbles in the tub
$2.32
Foam Bath Stickers
$2.48
WordWorld Zebra Friend w/Dvd
#3.72
Groovy Girl Stuffed Doll
$2.98
Princess Castle Moon Sand (sand you can mold)
$4.74
Discovery Channel Learning Projector with sounds
$5.00
Aquadoodle Zip Bin
$5.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...