Santa Baby the mom version is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Seriously she nailed it! It's always fun to start the season off with some humor. Originally from LetMeStartBySaying.Blog.com.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Friday, November 22, 2013
My daughter's Girl Scout leader asked if I could make a treasure box for a reward system they were implementing with the girls. This is what I came up with.
- Bought a raw wood treasure box from Michael's craft store.
- Stained with left over stain I had in the garage
- Used sharpie oil based markers in light & dark green to paint the Girl Scout emblem on both ends.
- Put two coats of polyurethane to protect it.
- Then stand back and admire your work!
As far as I know when the girls are on their "best" behavior they get to pick some sort of toy/trinket out of the box at the end of the meeting.
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Using my $30 I bought this adorable "Dalmatian Vet Kit" for only $4.85 after my credit. I'm sure I could have found something cheaper and been out $0 but I thought this was cute and would make for a cute present under the tree.
Happy Shopping. Again here is THE LINK if you want to sign up! Go get your free money too!
Friday, November 1, 2013
Thursday, October 31, 2013
these I did years ago when I made them for a Halloween party.