Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Skeleton and Baby Maternity Shirt Tutorial

I saw this Maternity Halloween Skeleton shirt idea first over here but no one could find where to buy the iron on so I decided to try my first freezer paper stenciling.  I would have loved to have bought this one off of etsy since I'm a perfectionist but unfortunately didn't have time since I needed it today.
The cost breakdown:
Target long sleeved black shirt: $10
Humongous roll of freezer paper (couldn't find a small roll) $6
White fabric paint: $1.50
Pink fabric paint: $1.50
Sponge brush: already had
Exacto knife: already had but definitely should have bought replacement blades (you probably will go through a couple if you keep a sharp blade installed).  My stencil was terribly difficult to cut out because I had a dull blade and wouldn't go back to the store to buy more.
DIY Maternity Costume
Here is the finished product.  It looks cuter in person.  And pretend you don't see the missing rib bone above the heart.  I was too lazy to fix it when I figured out I forgot to trace one.  I don't think you can tell or can you?

DIY maternity shirt costume
Here is a picture of all the supplies needed.

Skeleton maternity shirt
First, I didn't have a pattern so I saved the picture of this lovely lady displaying her Halloween shirt (make sure you click on the picture so you can get the largest picture possible) and opened it up in gimp (a free photo editing program) cropped only the image that I wanted to stencil and then zoomed until it was the size I desired for my pattern.  Taping a piece of copy paper on my computer screen I first traced the rib cage and then scrolled down and traced the baby on a second piece of paper and then taped them to together so it would be the appropriate size because the whole image would fit on my computer screen.  If I had this to do over I would have just taped the freezer paper on the computer screen and traced it on there so you don't have to cut through two layers of paper.

Next, tape your pattern (if you trace it onto copy paper first) onto your freezer paper and use your exacto knife to cut out your pattern.
maternity skeleton shirt
This is what your pattern should look like after you cut it out with your exacto knife.
maternity shirt
Next, iron a piece of freezer paper on the inside of your shirt shiny side up to absorb any pain that might leak through and to prevent bleeding.

skeleton and baby costume
Turn your shirt right side out and iron your stencil on the front, shiny side down. Make sure there are no air bubbles or the paint will leak through.  Then using your foam brush paint carefully on the stencil.  Try and brush from the edges inward, this helps from the paint leaking under your stencil.  I tried to do this but I wasn't too careful and everything was fine.  I found pouncing the foam brush like you would a regular stencil helped me.  Let dry overnight and then heat set it with an iron.  Voila your very own pregnancy costume with baby included.  I would have loved to made mine with a pink bow but I won't find out the sex until Monday :(
Update: While my daughter was trick or treating at her Grandparent's house the local paper came around with a school food drive and I was put in their small town of Fort Gibson, OK newspaper. I decided to put it in since I thought the picture of the shirt turned out pretty good.


Update this time 2012.
I made this again but this time for my niece. She came to visit while she was pregnant and remembered me wearing it. This time I used my Silhouette, that I didn't have then. I have the files but am unsure how to file share. So, if anyone wants it just email me or leave a comment. Please specify if you want the pdf or Silhouette file (you have to have a SILHOUETTE MACHINE to use the Silhouette file).  If you have the Silhouette Cameo I would adjust the width to accomodate your body size.  My file size is for 8 inches in width because this is how wide the Silhouette SD will cut.  The only thing I ask is that you don't post or share these file as your own:)

Hopefully, I am doing this right.  I had so many people request these files I decided to branch and and to finally figure out (HOPEFULLY) how to share my files. I can no longer keep up with the requests.  I'm so happy so many people are being creative.  Remember I would still LOVE to see your pictures of your finished product.

Baby Part - PDF
Skeleton Part - PDF

Baby Part - Silhouette Users
Skeleton Part - Silhouette Users

It was a ton easier this time since the exacto knife method is a little time consuming especially on the smaller parts, like the toes. I also put two coats of paint on this time and it made is much brighter. I also rushed the process by using the hair drying to dry it since she came on Halloween and I wanted to finish it while she was there so I would put the baby in the right place. I think I could have even moved it down a little bit. Oh, and I couldn't find a straight sided black maternity shirt that didn't have the ruching on the sides and I thought it would be a problem but it wasn't at all. I love how it turned out again!


Here is an up close view.

I also added a little bow to her baby since she know she is having a girl.  I chose not to do a face like all of the other ones (on mine and on hers) because it looked kind of creepy to me.

****************************************************************

And DON'T FORGET to send me a picture of when you get finished making your shirt. I love seeing all the crafty people out there!


2013: Here is the latest reader's Halloween Skeleton & Baby Maternity Shirt. Great Job, Allison! From Allison: " I used it to announce my pregnancy to friends. I wore it under a jacket then just took it off to see who noticed. It came out great - thanks for the helpful instructions!"

Sorry, if you have sent me a picture and you don't see it here.  I get TONS of emails and I've tried to look back through them to get the pictures you guys have sent me but going through literally thousands of emails they some how have gotten deleted.  Send them, again! Please. Put in the subject picture attached so I will know which ones are which.  Love the pictures!
Here is a picture from reader Evelyn after she finished her shirt.  She said now her son wants one too! Great job, Evelyn.


My husband's is the "Beer and chicken drumstick", my son's is the "Juice box, candy, and gold fish", and mine is obviously the baby one :), my daughter's finished product. I "jazzed" it up with a bow that matches the one in her hair and a tutu. She's a girly girl. :)



Thank you for your easy to follow steps. Looking forward to wearing these to a Halloween Party to announce to friends that are nearby!

Liz Hunt


 Here is my shirt. I think I may add the Superman symbol, because we're having a boy. Thank you so very much for your templates :)

Michelle White


The shirt was a hit! Everyone loved it :)

Hannah Strauss

Here is our skeleton family! Thanks again for the files! 

Not perfect as I was still blow drying the paint at 1 o'clock for a 2 o'clock party!! It was fun and everyone thought it was great!

 Kate Reinbold Mismash

 We got it to work! Thank you so much for your time helping out. Sadly I had to get it cut again since it was cut backward and then had to hurry to get it finished in an hour (paint and drying)...it clumped up and pulled off but still worked out!  It was so fun for everyone to figure out my announcement through my costume!  Thanks again for all your effort in making this happen. :-)

Sarah Lewis

Hello Lisa! I made this today with iron-on transfers. Not as fancy as the freezer paper method, but quick and easy for those if is who are not artistically inclined. Thanks again for the template!
Katie


Thank you again so much! It turned out great. Ended up getting a iron on paper, traced the skeleton, cut, peeled and ironed. The little pieces were hard, ended up using a paint marker to do the toes, and cut out my own fingers for the baby.

Kim Mattice

These worked perfect! I had some extra heat-transfer vinyl, so I flipped the images and did it that way. I LOVE how it turned out, thanks for saving me the trouble of designing it myself!
Sara (baby #5, by the way!)
Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and files with us. You made our Halloween a great one. Our families loved the shirts and couldn't stop talking about them. We really appreciate it.
Oh and if you couldn't tell we are having a girl.
Thanks again,
Janae





It's a boy! Here are the photos from the pdf you sent me! Thank you so much!!

Megan Steele

It's not the best picture, but rain downtown made it hard to pose! Thanks again! I was stopped a lot and asked about the shirt!
Kelly

Thanks so much for the skeleton pdf file! I absolutely loved my Halloween shirt!!

Kristen

Here is my finished shirt! Thanks so much for sending the files to me :)
-Kim


I wanted to thank you for this awesome step by step blog on how to make this very fun shirt. I did mine last night. My sister helped me paint it. Took 6hrs from start to finish and I LOVE IT! This is my first baby so I wanted a fun maternity Halloween costume but not a creepy one. Thanks again. Here's the photos of my shirt and me wearing it.
Sincerely,
Alisha Dickenson
P.S. I'm having a boy but I didn't have any ribbon to make a little bow tie!

Hi Lisa!
I got 2 shirts made, one for my cousin and one for my friend. Only my
friend returned a pic wearing it, but she doesn't know the baby gender
yet. By her side is her first daughter wearing a shirt I gave along
with her mother's. It reads (backwards, in Portuguese) "I've got a
promotion! From family's baby to older sister!"
Thanks again for the pattern!
Angeline


 
 This is the husband's shirt.

I added the hat I think it looks okay couldn't figure out how to make it look better but it works and I love the shirt I wore it to my doctors appointment today and every there loves it.

Tabatha Brockman

Well from far away it looks great, up close, a lil rough lol but I love it. Thanks for sharing the stencil and info. I had a hard time getting the f.p. stencil off once dry, because I put to much paint on. I also used puffy paint cuiz that's all I had. I used a pearly white for first coat and white on top n i think bit gave it a nice sheen/touch
Mandy Castro

Hi Lisa! It turned out great! Here is the photo. I am preggo with baby #3. We are going to find out right before Thanksgiving if it is a boy or girl. We are so excited as well as our two boys!

Dawn R

The shirt turned out great! Thanks so much for the PDF!

Jessica

Hi Lisa,
Here is a pic of the skeleton shirt I made. (Ignore my zombie husband lol) Made a little different with white glitter fabric paint. Its a girl so we added a little pink bow. Thanks again for sending the pattern to me.
Kendra
Thank you so much for your stencils. I wanted it to look like an x-ray so used white glitter paint. I was so excited with the final project.
Again thank you.
Elizabeth Willey
The shirt turned out great! I also made one for my hubby with beer bottle outlines. And the one I made for me I changed the head silouhette to a storm trooper helmet since my hubby and I are big star wars fans.
Thanks for everything!




Thanks,
Shannah Phillips


Thanks Lisa,

It came out great and was a great way to announce our pregnancy!
It was fabulous!  

Thanks!

Alysha

I had about 2 hours before a Halloween party and I didn't fit in any of my old costumes, being pregnant with triplets will do that to you. I ran over to the craft store and got some heat transfer vinyl for my silhouette and downloaded your template. I made a costume for me and for my husband too in less than an hour! I made 3 of the babies and sewed on 2 bows, since we are having 2 girls and a boy (btw this is number 4, 5, and 6 for us!). The costume was a hit! Thank you so much!


Casey

Pin It





216 comments:

  1. Lisa that is SOOO cute! You did AWESOME!!!!!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is the cutest idea ever! Thanks to your great step by steps directions, I may attempt making it :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are SO completely awesome to post all your tips and how you did your template with photos and everything! I have been looking everywhere for some sort of template to make my own preggers skeleton costume that wouldn't cost as much as buying a ready-made costume. Your blog (and this costume) is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are BRILLIANT!! I have been trying to find a template - EvErYwHeRe!!! and almost lost hope. The tracing off the computer....worked like a charm!! Thank you sooo much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just made this following your instructions, only I used a black hoodie. It turned out great (except it was a little tricky making the stencil). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you so much for sharing the template. It worked like a charm. Can't wait to wear my shirt this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous, send me a picture. I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my sister and I just tackeled this project last night b/c i need the shirt by weds and the iron on would not be here until a week or two after that plus w/ Hurricane Sandy going on that would have delayed the process even more. Its drying now but i will post a picture once its all done :) thanx for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this tutorial! I bought supplies and am planning on making mine tonight. Love the idea of tracing from the computer screen. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok. I cant find a way to email you for the template, so I'll just give you my email address on here. Roo1308@gmail.com. Thanks in advance! I have a sweatshirt already that I ordered, but I would much rather make my own t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you email this to me please!!

    ruggles421@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi - can you please also send me the pattern to gordita_29@yahoo.com? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you email me the template v.frail@live.ca and what did you cut it out of on the Sil? Just freezer paper?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to have a copy of your template!!

    jenskinner@pacehealth.com

    Thanks in advance! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is amazing! Could you please send me the template? I would really appreciate it!! aeklein85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you send me a copy of your template. My email is kaylynn.nybo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute. I've been wondering what I would wear on Halloween that would be comfortable for teaching all day and would still be festive. This is perfect. I just emailed you to ask for the template. Thanks in advance!

    Lauren @ imperfectandfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey everyone! Glad there are so many diy-ers out there I can help! This has been my most popular post so far:) Anyone interested in buying an iron on? I know there is already a ton out there but if enough interest I'm going to list it in my etsy shop.

    Lisa @Keepingmycents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would really appreciate a template of this as well - it is so cute!

    amayer720@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would LOVE both the Photoshop file and Silhouette file! I cant wait to make this!

    jt.fleigle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, I would love the silhouette file, if you still have it. I was just trying to find an image I could make into a silhouette file, but if you already have one, I'd love to skip that step! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love the PDF file. My email is jlsth2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi!! I would LOVE to have this emailed to me!! Super excited to make it!!
    Angelevans77@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Could you PLEASE send me your templates on pdf to amandasueking25@yahoo.com My husband and I just found out we are expecting and we are going to announce at Halloween what a great way to announce. Oh I am so excited. Thank You for sharing and I promise not to share this file as my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love a PDF copy of this pattern. It would be a perfect costume for me this year. Thanks! stephanieadams00@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,I love your tutorial. Could you please send me your silouhette and pdf templates to use?

    My email is jessicakwhitehead@gmail.com

    Thanks so much! I look forward to making my own shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Too cute! Could you email me the template as well @
    Amanda.haggins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi from the UK....My best friend is pregnant and I would love to make this top for her. Please email the silhouette file to popsie199@yahoo.co.uk4

    thanks so much...I do need it asap if possible because its her birthday next week and wanted to make it as a gift. thanks again Emma

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello I would love to use your PDF file to make my own shirt for this Halloween. My email is heather.ickes91110@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. could you PLEASE send my the template to my email? i would love to make this for halloween, and hopefully get an early start...just in case i mess up the first time :)
    my email is kristinicole916@verizon.net

    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is so cute! Could you send me both the silhouette and the pdf? (im not sure which one will be easier) my email is calebsmommy1108@gmail.com Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi - can you please send me the silhouette and pdf?! Thank you so much!

    marebear615@aol.com

    I saw these online and it's super expensive to purchase...and the shirt might not even fit me!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Could you email me the silhouette too. The_Hernandez@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am so excited to find your tutorial! I've been wanting to do this since my last pregnancy! Can you please send the PDF file to kimberlyleger@gmail.com? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my goodness! I would love to make one of these for Halloween. I realize this is an old post put if you still have the Silhouette file I would love a copy! Newlywades@rocketmail.com
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my goodness! I would love to make one of these for Halloween. I realize this is an old post put if you still have the Silhouette file I would love a copy! Newlywades@rocketmail.com
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is exactly what I have been looking for! Can I please have the Silhouette file? My email is v.spain88@gmail.com Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is so adorable.
    I would love a copy of the pdf
    Christianbabe101@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi!

    Can you send the PDF file to ljmama09@gmail.com? Thanks so much!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such a great idea to trace off the computer!!!

    Would you send me the Silhouette file pretty please?!
    Pandabear320@sbcglobal.net

    Thanks so much! Keep on crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love this! you did a great job! Wondering if I can have the PDF so I can make one to announce my pregnancy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Just asked for the PDF without giving my email! (Pregnancy brain strikes early!) ashleynlambert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love if you could send me the template you used to usmcwifey009@hotmail.com please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I forgot to add that I would like the PDF File please and thank you!
    usmcwifey009@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Can I get a PDF of it please.

    Nicole-kirkland@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Can I get a PDF of this...so cute!

    nicole-kirkland@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love this. Can you please send me both the PDF and Silhouette file. Thank you so much

    jayjay9teen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love, love, love this! Could I also get a copy of the .pdf file?
    Espresso18@hotmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love your tutorial. Could you please send me the PDF file??? I can't find the right shirt that I am looking for - style or price. I am so excited!!! alysha.carmody@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi there!! Cute DIY! Can I please get the PDF file for this? Seabwyf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi! I would love to get the template as well pleaseeee =)
    I'm having a girl and plan on adding an adorable bow as well, like in your photos!
    tfinlason@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello, can I get your pdf template emailed to me as well?? Tabroxy23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hello, I love your shirt! Can you please email me the pdf template as well? Thanks in advance! kaylasbell83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. could you send me a pdf file. this is so cute!!! kmk5069@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. love this!! could you please send me the pdf file!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Could you please send me a template as well!? THanks so much!! k.axton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love your shirt and would love a PDF template if you don't mind. Kalen_nevarez@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would love to have the PDF for this shirt! Just found out I am pregnant and my first ultrasound is on Halloween! If you could send me that, it would be awesome! Thanks so much!

    Michelle
    mmstandre@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. This is awesome! Could you please send me the template? pdf format
    memes288@gmail.com

    Thank you in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is great!

    Could you PLEASE send me the PDF?

    Thanks so much!
    Sara

    sara.kohl@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. would you mind sending me a copy of the template? i wouldn't mind both the pdf and the sillouette version please, thank you!!!
    lindsystew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Can you email me the pdf and the silhouette files?
    I am finding out the sex of my baby on Halloween Morning and hoping to wear the shirt that evening with either a bow or a tie to reveal the sex!

    My email is megcsteele@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  65. lindsystew@gmail.com,
    I tried to email you the files but it came back unable to deliver. Did you give me the right address? If you send me the email again I will try to send it again.

    Sorry,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'd love to receive the template via pdf if possible? My email address is ameaten@gmail.com

    Thank you so much! Looking forward to making it!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd love to receive this PDF file please!!! This is such a great idea!! I can't wait!

    prindle.deana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. That's awesome!! I am planning on doing this and hopefully it comes out as good as yours. Can you please send the pdf and the Silhouette file. garciaevelyn06@gmail.com

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would love both templates if posible. Thank you so much!! you just made my halloween :) jagardiner05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hello! I would love the PDF file! Thanks in advance Lisa! This is great!! Tweetytn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hi! Can I get the PDF please? snvalenti@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love this idea! You did a fantastic job!!!

    Can I please get a PDF emailed to me at jchrissm6@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  73. These look great! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Could I get both. I have access to a silhouette but am not sure if I can get to it before halloween. My email is eanaj10@gmail.com thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Would love the PDF file! Been looking for something to wear for Halloween in a few weeks!
    Aholden6180@aol.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Would you please send me the pdf of this pattern please! Ldeleon026@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'd love the silhouette file for the baby skeleton shirt! Thank you! lynncwise@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I would love the PDF of this template! This is exactly what I am looking for :) hmw587@yahoo.com
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  78. Can you please send me the PDF template? sarah_glunt@yahoo.com Thanks!! It'd be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Could you please send me the pdf mared733@gmail.com

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. can I please have the photoshop and pdf file? I have wanted a shirt like this for when I was pregnant and I am so excited to do it this year!! My email is afaulks12@alumni.uwosh.edu. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love this and I live in Canada so I can't find a shirt to order at a reasonable price. I don't have a silouette, so could you email me the PDF or the Photoshop file? Thanks so much! lindsay (dot) unland (at) me.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Your Tips are amazing! I as well as everyone thought this would be a cute way of announcing to the world we are expecting. If you could please send me a copy of the PDF pattern that would be amazing! Johndeerecrazy2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I love this! Could I please get the PDF File of this?
    amanda.bonjour@gmail.com
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Hi, In looking for a maternity shirt I came across your blog and I loved it! can you please send the pdf to betty_mendez10@hotmail.com
    thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm so in love with your blog!!! I would to get the files if possible for the silhouette. I have one at one and have been trying to determine how to get the perfect template... Paying $30 + shipping is a bit much for a shirt you'll only wear a few times, if that. My email is whop42@yahoo.com Thank you so much!!!! I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. Love this...could you send me PDF pls? Deezelz@yahoo.com

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Love it!! Could you email me the template, please? My Spanish students are going to love it!!
    timirosati@hotmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  88. This costume is fantastic! Will you please e-mail me the PDF?
    Michelle.white2012@yahoo.com

    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Please share with me as well. I have been looking everywhere for the right shirt with a design tha I liked and yours is simply the one that fits. I don't like how the face looks on so many of them or the baby is up way to far. Im not sure which one I need sent to me so I guess send me both please. My email is purpleflowersforever@ gmail.com. I can't wat to get it done and show everyone what were having. We find out in just under 2 weeks right before Halloween:-) thank you for sharing .Carli :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for any misspelling I'm using my phone keyboard :-)

      Delete
  90. Can you please send me both the PDF and Silhouette file? I have been looking everywhere for a template and this one is so CUTE!

    Email: keela2004@aol.com

    Thanks,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  91. I would love a copy of the silhouette file. Thanks so much for sharing.
    koch.kelli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love this shirt! You did a fantastic job. I was looking to buy a shirt for Halloween, but don't want to spend $30 for a shirt that may or may not fit well. I would really appreciate it if you could send me the pdf file of your template. Thanks so much!
    talebel5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I would love a PDF file -- thank you so much!!
    lori14@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  94. I love this idea! We're having our first ultrasound on Oct. 31st so this would be perfect to announce to our family since we haven't yet :) I would love a copy of the pdf:
    angie.rich@yahoo.com

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  95. A PDF would be SO great! Could you send to rhondahunter@graceba.net? THANK YOU!!! Great job - shirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I would love a silhouette file please! sonjategeder@gmail.com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  97. This is the cutest project ever! I was looking for an easy halloween costume I could do myself and this is perfect. Would you mind sending me the PDF file??
    sb23chic@hotmail.com

    Thank you so much! You are awesome for sharing your file :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  98. My sister is preggo and would love to make this for her. Can you please send me the silhouette file to lienbtran@gmail.com? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I am going to try to make these for me and my husband. I would love the PDF to this please. Email fsunole9@aol.com
    Thank you so much. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  100. These are super cute!! Please send the pdf format to: matts_lil_sweetie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Super cute costume idea! I am 13 weeks pregnant and would love for my husband and I to have matching costumes. Would you mind emailing me a PDF for both Mom and Dad?

    marigarcia805@gmail.com

    Thank you so much!
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  102. This is the best maternity skeleton costume I've seen! I am hoping to make this for a Halloween party this weekend. Would you possibly be able to send me the pdf you used? If you have a Silhouette image, that would work too!

    Thanks!
    megster2299@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I would love a PDF for the mom and the baby please! such a cute idea! shannon_mew@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. plz send me the pdf version of this plz!!! rednblackgurl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Could I please get a copy of the PDF emailed to me? I just don't think I will get the shirt in time if I order one. My email is staci.schori@gmail.com.

    Thanks!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  106. Love the shirt! Your tutorial is awesome! Could you share the PDF? My email is kmcrandall@gmail.com. I am off to buy my supplies so I can make this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  107. Hello! This is awesome! I've been looking for one of these shirts and my sister in law saw this and sent me the link.. I was wondering if you would share the pdf with me as well.. Thanks so much! My email is claudia.tellez928@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Thank you so much for this tutorial. Could I get a copy of your PDF file? My email address is millions52@gmail.com. Thank you
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  109. Are you still able to send the template for this shirt to an email address? I would love to have a copy! Kylee531@msn.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Oh I so hope you are still emailing the silhouette template to your readers. I would love, love, love a copy. My email is jessnlove@gmail.com thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  111. So adorable - thanks for sharing these tips (I never in a million years would've thought of using freezer paper as a pattern!). The rest of your blog is fun, too - so glad I stumbled on it. If you are still sending it out, I'd love the pdf - and I'd be thrilled to send a pic of the finished product. My address is laura@casadelhansen.com

    Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I would love a PDF of your template...am hoping to make this shirt as a fun way to announce the pregnancy. Iwilliams71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. This is PERFECT and exactly what I'm looking for. If you wouldn't mind, please send me your amazing silhouette. jenniferhcumming@gmail.com thank you in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  114. My sister & I are both preggo and we are running a Halloween 5k this weekend - this would be perfect!! Can you please send the PDF to alysonwaller26@gmail.com - thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Could you please email me this template. My address is 112506mylife032009@gmail.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the pdf file for mom and dad! My email is natalie.fisher@ymail.com.
    Thank you!!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love this shirt!! You did an amazing job! Could you please email me the PDF file or template? Jball20@gmail.com thank you so much! I look forward to trying out this shirt! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Absolutely great... so creative! Could you please email me the PDF template file? amanda_sandoval@seaboardfoods.com and rizo2731@gmail.com
    Thank you very much in advance! I cant wait to wear this :)

    ReplyDelete
  119. Are you still able to send your template?? I would love to do this!! PDF please to kristin_campbell15@hotmail.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  120. Could you please email me the template??? Fpadilla0308@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I would absolutely love a copy of your template! I have been wanting a shirt like this but I just can't pay for one online and I'm not very creative. Thanks!!!!
    fishocke109@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would love the pdf template as well! Shawnafine@gmail.com
    Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  123. Hi, I'm wondering if you could email me the PDF file. My sister is prego now and would love to make this for her. Thank you in advance, this is so cute! Raiderfan3ae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Great shirt...can you email me the PDF of the template? misttea@aol.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  125. ok, I know I am cutting it close. I need to make this shirt by Friday! YIKES! Any chance you can send me the silhouette file? I would love to make this for my halloween party.

    thanks!
    Tara
    tarafears@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Hi There,

    I absoulutely love this idea so much! I was wondering if you could send me the template in a pdf file? It would be an adult (mommy) and baby. I'm finally getting out of the house for a party this weekend and I'm not even attempting to go to the halloween store to search through those "sexy" costumes (I'm feeling not so sexy these days, lol) Thanks so very much!

    -Evelyn
    emiddlebrooke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Hello!!! I see you have a lot of requests for the template as it is just amazing! I was wondering if you could send me the PDF file please? My email address is chrisandmaghan@hotmail.co.uk

    I would really appreciate this! Thank you! It's time to get crafty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  128. Hello thank you so much for sharing!! Can you please email me both silhouette and pdf as I don't know which one I can print from LOL thank you so much!! brichardson1603@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  129. thank you so much for sharing this I would love for both silhouette and pdf to be emailed to me thanks brichardson1603@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  130. Thank you for your tutorial! I'm looking forward to giving this a shot...Please send me the pdf file if you have time. Thank you!
    heinzml@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Can you send me a pdf and the silhouette? I would love to see both! Thanks!!

    bnchm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. LOVE! My daughter has been bugging that I need a costume for Halloween and this is perfect! I would love the pdf and Silhouette file!
    calistahowes@gmail.com

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  133. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  134. what is the approximate size of this template, or what size paper should this be printed out on? probabbly a minimum of 8.5 x 11 right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  135. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am sending this out as the requests are coming in. So glad that there are some many people getting to make one!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  136. Would you please email me the template? I have a silhouette cameo and am going to try to make this using the heat transfer vinyl. Your directions make it seem easy! My email address is valentine.law@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  137. I saw the comment about what size to print the pdf on. As you can see by the pictures of the supplies (the first time I did it) I used two 8.5 x 11 copy papers. One for the ribs and one for the baby. Look at the picture and you will see what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Hi, can you please send me the Silhouette file? I love this!!!

    aprilhiscox@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Can I get the PDF file? My wife REALLY wants to wear this for a party this weekend. Thanks!

    c_beck93@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Can you please send me the PDF file? I would LOVE to make this for a party this weekend. Thanks!

    kkreinbold@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. If you still have the file, can I get a copy of the .pdf? I want to make it myself, but I'm just not that great at drawing!!

    Thanks!

    jayme.norum@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  143. I'd love the pdf! The shirts are adorable! I would love to make one to wear on Halloween!

    teacherandmommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. If you're still sending the files I would LOVE the pdf! Been searching everywhere for something I can print! Thank you sooo much!!! Thinkpink11787@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. May I please have the file as well. It is so cute! stephanie624@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. May I please have the PDF file? My email is pickles.andrea.r@hotmail.com

    Everyone at work knows I'm pregnant but one of my coworkers will be announcing her pregnancy with one of these tshirts I'm making for us. It's going to be so much fun! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  147. Hi! Can I get a PDF sent to me at kellynregas1981@yahoo.com please? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  148. Would like a pdf please. Tiffatfm@gmail.com thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  149. I would love a copy of the PDF!

    Amy.a.mail@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  150. Could you please send me a PDF file of the image. Thank you in advance
    charlenemorfoot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Hi,
    Nice work!
    Could you please send me a PDF file of the image. Thank you in advance
    gregoire.lx@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  152. hi! I would love if you could send me both the PDF and Silhouette file! Thank you and these are so adorable and will be so much fun to make :)
    dollface174@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. would also love a copy of both files lilsmern@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Too Cute!! I would love a PDF copy if possible for my last minute DIY costume.

    Thanks for sharing.

    kobriseno@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Would love a copy of both if you are sending them out my email is Ktalioto@gmail.com

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  156. I would love the pdf file!! My e-mail is ericksenjamie@gmail.com. Thanks so much! what a fun idea (:

    ReplyDelete
  157. I would love the pdf file please!

    George.katelyn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I would love the PDF please. Cademoon@me.com

    Thank you!,

    ReplyDelete
  159. Can I please have a pdf file? I'm desperate!!!

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  160. Trying to make a last minute costume, this is so cute! Could you please email me the pdf?
    Bresmith00@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  161. Hello there. Is there any way you can send me the file for the cameo machine? My email is npike82@yahoo.com. Thank you SO much! Love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  162. What a great idea! Could you send me the pdf please? ashlee@andycable.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  163. Could I please get the silhouette template file two daughters pregnant this Halloween and one has the silhouette

    vlangsdale1@student.montcalm.edu

    Thanks Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  164. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  165. I would really love the .studio file for this if you still have it!!! My email is rhia2836@gmail.com
    Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  166. I would love if you could share the Silhouette file with me (maybe and PDF too in case I have issues with the svg file since I've never tried using someone else's file before). I'm pregnant with my first and planning on making this for Halloween this year to announce it at work to everyone else (my coworkers and boss know but not all the consultants!) and would love to save time and use your file instead of having to trace the image myself, especially since I totally procrastinated! I bought some heat transfer, I can't wait to see how it works! You're amazing for offering to share!

    kristiwsu -AT- yahoo-dot- com or through my google account if it links it

    ReplyDelete
  167. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and needed a last minute Halloween costume. This is PERFECT and so adorable! I would love to have the PDF file! Is the Silhouette file an SVG? If so, I can use that too! I use Make The Cut with my Cricut, so SVGs will work :)

    kristinscraftykitchen at gmail dot com

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  168. I would love the PDF template if it is at all possible. Thank you! delgadov42008@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I would love it if you could send me the silhouette file. My daughter just announced her pregnancy and does not need a maternity size shirt yet so this would be perfect for her to do her own.
    Thank you
    sharonkyzer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Could you send me the PDF file please? I've been putting off a costume because baby could come any day but don't think I should put it off any longer! This is adorable! Thanks so much!
    jerilynnweisshaar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Could you please send me the pdf template to cyndi4@att.net. thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  172. It looks fantastic, please can you email me the template, kerryh@hc.co.za
    Thanks so much,
    Kerry Hawker for South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  173. This is amazing! Love it! Could you please email me the silhouette file to irvingemily@hotmail.fom? I would so appreciate it! Pregnant with my first baby girl! How fun this would be for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  174. Oops it is irvingemily@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  175. Could you please please email the pdf file template me and my husband are going to make the shirt tonight:) for Halloween tomorrow:) thanks
    my email is tabatha11593@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Could you please send me the Silhouette file too? kateannhughes@yahoo.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  177. Can you please send me the PDF? Thanks!

    melissa36410@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I just finished making mine and it turned out great! Im not that crafty so i'm pretty excited to wear it tomorrow! Took longer than I thought but that's because I was getting a little ocd with it. I used fabric paint, so a few of the stenciled edges were rough so I got some glow in the dark paint and after I stenciled the white I outlined with the glow in the dark to make the edges bolder. I also used a black hoodie as its chilly here in WI!
    Thanks for the easy instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  179. I just found this blog. Awesome idea!! Can someone please send me the template, please?!

    adra6712@gmail.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  180. I would love the pdf of the file. It's fantastic! Thank you for the great idea.

    rachelbouffard0617@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. Would love the PDF file! Need to make this ASAP! Nothing like leaving it to last minute! Dfriday425@gmail.com. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  182. Awesome idea!! Could I get the PDF file ASAP?? I'm noticing a trend on last minute mama's! haha

    jahatch2@gmail.com

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  183. Could I please have the silhouette file. Thank you so much. ellenmcdaniel2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as the others. HOLIDAYS are CRAZY! Sending the files now. Hope it's not too late.

      Lisa

      Delete
  184. Love this idea if you are still emailing out this template I would love to have it as Silhouette file

    Thank You,
    RAYEL1977@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry JDSCUPCAKECREATIONS. Holidays are a crazy time of year. Sending the Silhouette file now.

      Lisa

      Delete
  185. I also love this idea. I collect anything skeleton so this is right up my alley.

    I would like to have silhouette file, please.

    shor_t231@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Sorry, Renizzay. The holiday's have been crazy sending the silhouette file your way.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  187. I know this is probably a dumb question, lol but once you iron on the freezer paper, does it come off easily? Can I just peel it off? Or do you use a specific method to take it off? Just Wondering :) great tutorial! I'm definitely doing this under my skeleton costume I bought a couple years ago! <3 I can't wait to run around as Mommy reaper for Halloween this year! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  188. I love this idea! I am having my first pregnancy for this Halloween and I would love to make a shirt to celebrate! If you are still sharing the pdf dedihn, I would so appreciate it! My email address is makenacove0926@gmail.com thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  189. I've been looking everywhere for a pattern for this and yours is PERFECT! For some reason I cant get either the PDF or the Sillotte files to download. Says they have been downloaded too many times or something. If you are still willing to share I would love the file! rebecca.score@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeff-
      As far as I can tell the files are still able to be downloaded. Let me know if they still don't work for you.

      Thanks,
      Lisa

      Delete
  190. I was just about to sit down and start tracing this when I scrolled down and found your Silhouette file! You are WONDERFUL! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Don't you just love it when the work is already done for you:) Send me a picture I would love to see it.

      Lisa

      Delete
  191. Just finished my costume for me and my baby bump. I can't thank you enough for sharing this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Send me a picture of it I would love to see it.

      Lisa

      Delete
  192. Hi Lisa! I am in love with this, any suggestions on getting the PDF's to download I am habving issues :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kori,
      I took a look at the files and they still seem to be downloading correctly on my end but, if you send me your email I can send you the files directly:)

      Lisa

      Delete
  193. Hi Lisa,

    Could you please send me the files? I'm 14 weeks pregnant and would love to announce it with this costume. Thank you in advance! You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...