Friday, July 19, 2013

Girl Scout End of The Year Party!

Remember the Girl Scout end of the year party I helped with?  Well it has finally come and gone and I must say it was one of the easiest parties I have done.  I am a I can do it all by myself person but with this one I just didn't want to and the Troop Leader suggested I enlist help. Wow, I think I am sounding like a 3 year old.  Even though this isn't my style usually.... I did as I was told and I am so happy I did. 

I found signupgenius.com from my daughter's first grade teacher this year.  She uses the site for organizing her class parties.  Let me say I am impressed. It allows you to see what is needed so you can choose what you want to bring and you can also see what has already been signed up for.  Here is a snapshot of what it looks like when you set up a party or something else that needs organzing that you need to do with several people.

Girl Scout sign up genius manager

Isn't it cute? They even have themes.  The only thing I don't like is the advertisments they have on the pages.  But, I understand because the site is free.  It will even send reminders to the people that have signed up.  Genius.  Hmmm, wonder why they call it signupgenius?  Just kidding. Anyways I was no way compensated for telling you how wonderful signupgenius.com is I just thought it is a great way to organize an event. 
Personalized Girl Scout Water Bottles
 Here are the water bottles I created with all the scout's names on the bottles. Loved them!  The girls loved them too.  They liked finding their names on all the party stuff. I sell the girl scout water bottle wraps from my blog and not on Etsy. Contact me if you'd like to purchase the digital file. mspaytonjones@yahoo.com

Girl Scout Party Favor Bags
 Here are the gift bags waiting on the girls. I sell these in my Etsy shop.

Girl Scout Personalized cupcake toppers
Personalized cupcake toppers. I sell these in my Etsy shop.

Girl Scout party decoration inspiration

I personalized the utensil holder because I had some cupcake toppers left over. 

Girl Scout Water Bottle Favor
Personalized water bottles I made. I sell these for $11/each. Contact me at: mspaytonjones@yahoo.com to set up a listing for your troop!


Girl Scout favor

Girl Scout chapstick favor

 Here is the gift bag to hold their Girl Scout chapstick (forgot to take a picture of it) and water bottle.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this awesome sign up site, made our scout party so easy to organize :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked signupgenius.com. Glad it helped.

      Delete
  2. Great gifts! Our PTO uses Sign-up Genius and it is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...