Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ginger's Dog Party!

Dalmatian dog poster

 I told you Staples engineering print was my go to party decoration, right?  Well here it is again but, this time they were out of paper for the machine so instead  they printed it out on the poster machine and only charged me for the engineering print.  It definitely is a heavier weight of paper and has a glossy finish.  I would suggest this if you wanted to keep your print but for what my purpose was it was a nice "freebie" but wasn't really necessary.

Dog Birthday Cake Inspiration
 This is the best shot we could get of the birthday girl.  After this she scratched my husband and outside she went for a time out.  Then she was allowed her birthday cake.

Dog Birthday Cake
This was her tablescape.  The cake was exactly like the previous dog cake I made (hence the whole reason she got her own dog party this year).  I just have too many things going on the week of her party.  Sorry, Ginger.  I made some chocolate paws for my girls to eat.  While I was at Hobby Lobby shopping for my other parties I saw the mold for I think under $2.  Since, I knew I had chocolate left over from the golf party I knew it would be quick and easy.

Update: I sell the banner and poster in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. My dog turns 3 tomorrow. Do you have a recipe for the cake you made? I want to make him one :) PS. what a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...