Friday, March 2, 2018

Read Across America Week Snacks

This is read across America week and I was asked to bring in snacks for my little's class. I chose Pinterest of course for my inspiration. I'm taking the easy route more and more but of course my OCD takes over and I change something. I reworked the water bottles to fit Sam's club (Walmart brand) mini water bottles to fit perfectly. So, I took off the nutrition facts and QR code. It was making it too cluttered. Original source came from Little Wish Parties.

For the goldfish snacks the link only provided a picture so I designed those completely. Then printed on card stock and used double sided tape to attach them.

And last, the Cat in the Hat cheese stick hats I also just had a picture so I made those too.

I'm an overachiever and I was asked to only bring in one thing so hopefully she didn't ask anyone else to contribute as well or they will be on snack overload:)

Here are my links for downloads if you'd like to use my Dr. Seuss files.
Cat in the Hat Cheese Topper
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish goldfish label
Dr. Seuss mini water bottle labels

1 comment:

  1. When I click on the 'one fish, two fish' and the 'Dr Seuss mini water bottle labels', they both are a link to the Cat in the Hat cheese topper. Do you have the correct links?

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...