Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Hand lettered gift bag for Teachers

I love to give handmade gifts to teachers but being a former teacher I know that they really want gift cards:) So I came up with a clever way to give my little one's teacher a gift card and a couple of other small gifts...chocolates without giving her something she really didn't want or need. In the bag I gave dark chocolate...she likes that...yuck and an Olive Garden gift card. Win for both! I still get to make something and she gets something useful.

Thankfully the teacher sent a letter home before school that told all about her and some things that she liked. Which proved to be very helpful for this gift.

Hindsight I would have found something else to use besides a Sharpie it tended to blend and made the lines appear darker in some places.

I modified it from seeing First Grade Parade's a few years back on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...