Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bzzz Agent

BzzAgent Badge
Hello. Have I told you about BzzAgent yet? I'm a member, and I thought you might like to be one too (joining is free). I get to try products and services at no cost with samples, coupons and stuff like that. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions with others, including some of the largest companies in the world. Want to learn more and sign up to join in the fun?

Join BzzAgent's word-of-mouth (WOM) marketing network to try new products and spread word of mouth.

I joined in April, and have been invited to one campaign. I was invited to the John Freida Root Awakening Campaign. It included full sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner and two small bottles of detangler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...