Friday, September 25, 2009

Harry Connick Jr. - Product Review!

Thanks to the One to One Network they graciously let me review the newest release from Harry Connick Jr, Your Songs CD. I do believe these song sounds as beautiful as Harry Connick Jr. looks!  I swear his voice is so darn sexy. This cd is a great one to put on while you're driving and just relax. I especially loved the song "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face".  I think it would be lovely to play at a wedding.  Let me tell you, I have been listening to this CD nonstop since I've gotten it.  Love it!  Here is a list of songs that are on the CD:

Album Track listing (Originally performed by):

All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...