Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Huggeis $2/1 Diaper Product Coupon


I just bought a bunch of wipes a couple of weeks ago for .50¢ when Target had their Huggies wipes on sale for $2 and used the previous $1.50/1 coupon that was out.  So, I am definitely  excited to see the new higher value $2/1 Diaper Product Coupon.  Wait....there will be a sale again on wipes and you can possibly have FREE wipes.

My daughter doesn't need wipes for her bum anymore.  But, I buy these and put them back for baby showers and to use in the car and in the garage.  So, if you don't think you would use baby wipes because you don't have a baby in diapers.....think again!

My question for the day is, I wonder how long wipes will stay good in the tubs if they are unsealed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...