Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Gymboree Rewards Program

I was just at Gymboree buying a dress for my daughter that I have been waiting to go on sale. Plus, they just sent me a postcard in the mail for additional 20% off so I had to go and buy it. It was just too good to pass up, right?

Well when I was there the cashier told me about a great new rewards program where you can earn 1 point for every $1 you spend at Gymboree Stores, Gymboree.com, and the Gymboree Outlet! I already take part in the gymbucks reward program, but I don't always want to spend $50 to get the $25 gymbuck. So, I thought this program would better suit me.

Membership is Free and you Can Get 100 Bonus Points just for Signing Up!

Click Here to Sign Up and Start Earning Rewards!

* For Every 250 Points you will earn a $5 Rewards Certificate
* Keep your eyes open for Member Only Savings and Promotions
* Plus Bonus Point Opportunities will be available to maximize your savings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...