Saturday, October 24, 2009

Creepy Halloween Display!




I saw this idea on this blog and loved it.  I needed to decorate for my Halloween party but, didn't want to spend an arm and leg for decorations....then I found these.  Perfect.  If you click on the pictures it will give you a better view.

You can use things you already have around your house.  I used a small vinegar jar, pretzel container, pickle jar, large vinegar jar (from a garage sale) and few other ones, filled them with candy eyeballs, chocolate covered worms, wax vampire fangs, and colored water and there you have it a creepy mantle display.

Want to do your own?  You can find them on Johnny Love's website Love Manor.  Go to his site and then to his flickr page and download them for free!

Oh, how I wish to take better pictures......this blog's pictures does this creation much better justice than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...