Saturday, October 24, 2009

Personalized Water Bottle Labels


Here are my Halloween Party water bottles.


Here's the Baby Shower water bottles.


Personalized water bottles are so easy to make.  I find a cute graphic online and then customize it with Photoshop.  For the Baby Shower water bottles I edited in Photoshop and put the mom's name and shower date on the baby carriage.  The Halloween water bottles I just put Happy Halloween above the graphic so no need for the Photoshop on those.  I then put the graphics in Microsoft word and put in landscape format put as many as I could on a sheet and printed them off on my printer.  I wanted to water proof them so, I bought 3 inch wide clear packaging tape and put that over the front and back side and trimmed to fit and then stuck them on the bottle with some clear tape to secure. 

These always get a lot of attention and they are so simple to do.  For my daughter's party I put her picture on them and put above it guess who's turning three!  My daughter loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...