Saturday, December 5, 2009

Build A Bear: Holly & Hal Moose


Thanks to MomSelect I was given the opportunity to share with you my thoughts about the newest editions to Build A Bear: Holly & Hal Moose. I have a three year old daughter and have always wanted to take her to Build A Bear to "build a bear or animal" but, I didn't think until now that she was quite old enough.

I was able to take my nieces in the past to Build a Bear and haven gotten to share in the special bonding time that takes place when you create an animal.  It is so cute and fun. 

I haven't been into Build A Bear in awhile so, I was super excited to see what arrived in my mailbox. I am actually quite suprised at the quality of the two stuffed moose. I am giving these early to my daughter for an early Christmas present since they are festively decorated. Hal (the boy moose) is so cute he has a little button on his left hand that when pushed lights up the Christmas lights on his antlers. My daughter finds this quite amusing and cute too.


This Christmas I will definitely be giving my daughter a Build A Bear gift card.  I know she won't think much about this "gift card" when she opens it up but, it will be nice to take her out after all the holiday hoopla has died down and get to give her one last gift that we can share together.

This holiday season, you can make some memories of your own with the newest collection of holiday Build a Bear friends just like Holly and Hal Moose.  Below are some other examples of how you customize Holly & Hal Moose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...