Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FREE Full-Sized Naturally Caron Yard for the cost of a stamp!

Caron International Yarn is giving away a free, full-sized skein of Country or Spa yarn to anyone who writes and requests one, while supplies last. Here's what you need to do:

On a 3" x 5" card, print or type your:

Name
Mailing Address
City, state, zip code
Email address
Preference for Country or Spa Yarn (if no preference is indicated, they will send a skein of Country yarn.)
Mail your 3" x 5" card with contact information and yarn selection to:

Caron Yarn Giveaway
Caron International
P.O. Box 4411
Greenville, NC 27836

More details here.

I'm really happy to see this freebie since I just started to crochet.  My mom is trying to teach me and swears it's really easy.  I don't agree.  I hate it so far but, am determined not to give up.  I even checked some books out at our local library.  But, the real kicker is I checked out this book (pictured below) for beginners that is geared towards "kids".  So, I guess if children can crochet and think it's fun so can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...