Thursday, January 21, 2010

Frugal Family Reunion Favor Idea


(Photo courtesy of Marthastewart.com)

First off, I love Martha Stewart.  I'm completely captivated by the crafts she comes up with.  On her show she had these cute tiny mint boxes with personalized covers. I thought these would be great for a family reunion favor. 

You can download the clipart for "I Love My Family" here and resize it to fit a store bought mint box.  I think tic tacs would work great but, haven't tried this myself.  You can resize the picture I'm sure to fit any size mints or gum box that you like in photo editing software such as photoshop or gimp.

These would be really inexpensive and cute to make if you have an upcoming family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...