Sunday, January 3, 2010

Homeland Grocery Store Mailing Ads Again!


I received a postcard in the mail today from Homeland. This is what it says:

"In the past, you have received the weekly Homeland ad mailed to your home. Effective July 1, 2009 the postal service changed their regulations for mailing ads, and we stopped direct mail of single ads.

We Have found a way to work around this regulation. However, we know it is our responsibility to operate as "green" as possible.

To begin having our ads mailed to your home, send an e-mail to update@hacretail.com. Provide your name and mailing address and let us know you want to receive the weekly as again.

If you do not want to be added back then do nothing"

I'm super excited since, I usually price match their ad at Walmart.  I only shop there for their sale items.  There other items are priced too high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...