Saturday, February 27, 2010

Groupon: Deal for Oklahoma City!

Remember when I previously posted about Groupon?  Well.....they still aren't in my immediate area but they are in Oklahoma City.  My sister lives there and we visit pretty often.  The current deal is for Market C (a remodeled Route 66 location, offering high-end, restaurant quality take-out food for reasonable prices). I thought this deal would be something we would use when visiting.  My sister doesn't cook....bottom line.  She has a sign in her kitchen that says "I have a kitchen because it came with the house" and well she really means it!  I like this deal because its a reasonable price and it sounds like an interesting concept.  You get $30 worth of food for only $8. That's a 73% savings!
Fine print: Expires in 1 year. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per purchase. Not valid with other offers. Tax and gratuity not included. No cash back.  Even though it says 1 per purchase I'll have my husband in line behind me to use his too.

Don't live in Oklahoma? You can join Groupon for your state!

I can't wait to use it and post and about the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...