Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine Ideas From Around the Web!

I love Valentine's Day.  I found all of these great ideas to do for your sweet.  I hope you enjoy them!
Valentine's Day Water Bottle Labels from Blonde Designs.

If you know me at all you know I love personalized water bottle labels.  It's quick, simple, and easy to do (especially when they provide the template).  The work is already done!




Personalized Treat Bags from Martha Stewart.
Create cellophane treats bags topped with your child's photo for their classmates and then stamp “Kisses love, (your child's name)” on the bags and filled them with Hershey’s Kisses–genius!
Creamy Fudge Hearts again by Martha Stewart.     

Ingredients

Makes about 4 dozen 1-inch hearts
Canola oil for the pan and cutters
1 1/4 cups milk
3 1/2 cups sugar
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut in small pieces
Pink gel food coloring, (optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...