Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kraft First Taste: 6 FREE Product Coupons! (Finally)

Kraft First Taste is the motherload of coupon freebies for me.  I'm always getting coupons for free products under offers on my Kraft First Taste home page.  I love them.  Sign up here.

Currently, you may be able to STILL score a total of 6 coupons for FREE products… yes, you heard me right– 6 coupons:

FREE Package of Kool-aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to a $2.49 value)
FREE Package of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Lunchmeats (up to a $4.50 value)
FREE Box of Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to a $3.49 value)
FREE Kraft 100 Calorie Packs (up to a $3.29 value)
FREE Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to a $3.99 value)
FREE Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to a $3.30 value)

**Just login to your account and click under “My Offers” to see if you’re offered these awesome freebies. I've been looking for these for about 3 weeks and today they showed up in my account! Whoo Hoo!

Other people have been reporting they are getting coupons also for:
•$1/1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese Minis
•$1/1 Oreo Cakesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...