Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blueberry Picking!

Beautiful Blueberries. Delicious!

You want me to do what? I would rather play.

Or hide.

Ok, I will pick for a little while.




My one gallon of blueberries. 

I picked blueberries earlier this summer and loved it.  My daughter which was three at the time had fun also.  We went early in the morning, which makes it alot more enjoyable.  I paid $18 for a gallon, but they were $24 if you bought them already picked. The blueberry farm we picked at was in Okay, OK.  I also found this website where you can locate farms where you can pick your own.  This is how I found where to pick my blackberries.

This was great family fun and the blueberries were delicious.  It's amazing the difference in fresh tasting berries.  Now I only wished I had picked more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...