Thursday, October 21, 2010

FREE $5 Groupon Gift Card (New Members Only)

Have you joined Groupon (a daily deal site) yet? If not, now is the time to do so! Click here, then click on “Get a Groupon” and then complete the form to snag a FREE $5 Groupon Gift card. Keep in mind that this offer is only available to NEW Groupon members and only 50,000 $5 gift cards are available so be sure to request yours now. Gift cards should arrive in 2-4 weeks.

I love Groupon! Here's what I got at Gap using my $50 groupon that I paid only $25 for on Columbus Day while they were having 40% everything in the store.
I bought this groupon with intentions on using this only on maternity clothes but was disappointed this pregnancy at the selection they had so I stopped over at the baby Gap and bought some jeans for my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...