Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Using Pumpkin Master Carving Kit


I love carving pumpkins.  I think it so much fun but, if I had to do it the way my parents did it with me (using a kitchen knife), then I would say "no thank you"!  You definitely have to have the right tools for the job and I love using the Pumpkin Master Carving Kit that was sent to me to review.  I almost always use my own template and so the tracing tool works like a charm to transfer my pattern onto my pumpkin.  The finger saw does the cutting part perfectly unlike my parent's kitchen knife.  And don't forget SAFER.  Safety is always important since my four year old is always helping me.  She loves to use the scoop to scoop out the innards.


The Pumpkin Master Kit also has a lot of wonderful patterns to use also but I like to be creative and use my own.  If you are going to carve a pumpkin this year I highly recommend getting a Pumpkin Master Carving Kit it will last you many years to come. It also will give you a variety of patterns to choose from or you can create your own like I did.

Happy Carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...