Monday, October 11, 2010

Review: Lisa Leonard Designs

Lisa Leonard at lisa leonard designs has teamed up with Mom magazine and graciously allowed to choose one of her beautiful necklaces to review on my blog.  I've been lazy and haven't gotten around to posting this since I've had it for a couple of months. I couldn't put it off any longer since I promise everywhere I go from garage sales to the coffee shop I get complimented on my new necklace.  I absolutely love it.  The only thing is once you order one of her items it truly makes you want to order more.  I bought the family tree necklace knowing we were trying to have another baby but since it wasn't happening I decided to go ahead and go for it.  Well guess what one month after I ordered it I found out we are indeed going to be adding another member to our family so that means I need a new necklace when the baby comes since the new baby's name is not on the necklace.  But I am happy to wear my necklace everyday until my new little bundle arrives. 

 One of the people that have actually stopped me while out shopping asked me if it was a Lisa Leonard design. I told her yes and how much I love her products. She then told me that she went to her website wrote down the exact design she wanted, what she wanted written on it, and put it on a piece of paper and told her husband now surprise me and DON'T deviate from what is written on the paper.  I laughed so hard and told her I understand, you do have to be very specific with men.  But even though it was funny it is a good idea.  Especially with Christmas coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...