Monday, November 22, 2010

Fort Gibson, OK Seussical the Musical

Seussical the Musical
Thursday, November 18 at 3:00pm - November 21 at 3:00pm
Fort Gibson High school, 500 south Ross Avenue


This weekend I took my daughter to see Seussical the Musical at Fort Gibson, OK high school.  The cost was $5 a person unless your child sat on your lap.  I was thoroughly impressed. Everything from the students performance, costumes, and stage props were fabulous.  I suggest anyone that lives near by, even Tulsa should take their children to see this musical.  The students worked really hard on this musical and it shows.  It was a little long for my 4 year old daughter so we left at intermission which I think was an hour in.  But, I loved it and I think your children would too.  For $5 a person I think this is a bargain family fun night.  I realize I'm posting this after the performance but they put this on every year and you contact the school next year for the times they will be performing.

Synopsis:
The Cat in the Hat tells the story of Horton, an elephant who discovers a speck of dust containing Whos, including Jojo, a Who child sent off to a butter battling military school for thinking too many "thinks." Horton's attention to the speck of dust and his "loitering" care of Mayzie LaBird's egg has elicited taunting and accusations from the rest of the animal kingdom, except for Gertrude McFuzz, who longs for his attention, and JoJo, whose "thinks" save them all in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...