Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Review: Swiss Colony.com

Swiss colony sent me these mouth watering, heavenly chocolate covered macadamian nuts to review and let me tell you if you love chocolate then you will LOVE these.  I couldn't get my husband and daughter out of them.  Swiss colony products are sourced locally in Wisconsin, near the company's headquarters in a small town called Monroe. Swisscolony.com is definetly the place to stock up on gift tins of cookies and candy for teachers, instructors, delivery people, co-workers - all the people that help make your life easier. And, there are great hostess gifts too such as Red Velvet Petits Fours or Butter Toffee. I'm always in such a hurry to get to all of the holiday parties we go to during the season. The last thing I want to worry about is what to bring.  So that's why swisscolony.com is so perfect. Before your party place your order and then it shows up at your door in a cute little tin and then voila all you have to do is smile and take it to your lovely host.  What could be easier?
Peppermint bark is always a holiday favorite around my house. Look at the dog on the top of the tin, isn't it adorable?
Who could resist these snowmen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...