Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Groupon: Boulevard Steakhouse in Edmond

Today’s Groupon for Oklahoma City is for Boulevard Steakhouse in Edmond. For just $20, you’ll get a voucher good for $40 of food and drink. My husband and I went to Boulevard last month.  This was our first visit and it was excellent!  This definitely is a place to go on a special occasion.  We were fortunate enough to have a $150 gift certificate my husband had won at a golf tournament and we used it all for the two of us.  I would love to return again but just know this is a pricey place but worth the money.

If you haven’t already, sign up for Groupon. It’s free and it’ll save you tons on things like salon services, local entertainment and activities, restaurants and more!

Sign up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...