Monday, December 20, 2010

Homemade Photo Memory Game

child memory game
























One of my favorite games growing up as a child is memory.  I loved it.  So I decided to make a photo memory game for my daughter for Christmas.  It's very simple and you can do in an afternoon.

supplies for memory game
You will need scrapbook paper, chip board, mod podge, foam brush, card stock (or copy paper), and some sort of cutting device (I used a paper cutter I already had, but you can use an exacto knife of box cutter to cut your chip board. 

diy memory game
First, you need to cut your chip board.  I cut mine 3x3 but I think the original memory game is 2x2 squares. I cut 20 squares but you can do more or less depending on the age of your child.

Second, you need to cut your scrapbook paper the same size as your chipboard squares. 

Third, print off 3x3 photos on your home printer.

  Fourth, modge podge your scrapbook paper to your chipboard and let dry.

 Fifth, flip over and modge podge your picture on the other side. 

Lastly, I modge podged over the surface of the scrapbook paper and the photo to seal it really good. 
Then, wrap up for Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...