Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Inexpensive Hostess Ideas!

I love this cute little freebie available here.  I'm going to a pot luck dinner this weekend and thought this would be perfect to bring.  I usually always bring wine or champagne but since I'm pregnant I thought it would be more appropriate to bring Sprite instead.  All you have to do is print out these pre-made labels and attach a cute little bow to a bottle of sprite.  I enlarged my "May Your Christmas Be Merry & Sprite" label about 25% because I think the creator of this is using individual bottles of sprite and I will be bring a 2 liter.

This is also a cute idea for a Betty Crocker individual dessert.  I know there are a lot of couponers that may have these stockpiled and this would be a great way to dwindle that pile down a bit.  Click here to print your pre-made labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...