Saturday, February 26, 2011

Review: Family Facts Pregnancy ~ Organizer & Planner

I love being organized but was having a hard time keeping all the "baby" stuff together until I was sent the Family Facts Pregnancy organizer by Pam Socolow.  One of the greatest things about this planner is that it is designed for first time mom's and for mom's with children already (like me).
Let me share with you some of the contents inside this little jewel....I wish I had discovered this the first go round.

*Prenatal Visit Log (includes weight, blood pressure, and things of important to note.)  I recently dug out the sheet that was copied from my first birth to compare to my current pregnancy and would have liked so much more to have this pretty little organizer to reference.
*Who to contact when in Labor
*What mommy and baby need
*Baby Shower Gift Log
* Baby Registry
*Delivery Day Bag
*And MUCH more!

If you know me then you know I love checklists and places to write things down.  This planner is perfect for a keepsake to cherish for years to come.  I would have loved if my mother had one of these where I could feel like I was sharing her experience with my own.  This is a must have for new mom's and existing mom's too.  For under $20 bucks I call it a bargain.  You can buy it online here.  In 2009, the Family Facts Pregnancy Planner was voted a must have by Pregnancy Magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...