Sunday, October 27, 2013

Birthday Gift Idea

Sometimes I think its hard to come up with birthday gift ideas.  I like to do something extra for our close friends. Here is what we did.


You can find most of your supplies at the Dollar Tree. I bought the shredded paper, floral block, and pop rocks.  I already had the gift bag that someone gave us from a previous birthday.


I used the bag as the wrapping for around my styrofoam block, glued the shredded paper on top to cover the rest of the green, glued the skewers onto the pop rocks and poked them into the styrofoam block, and made a cute take to put on a skewer in the middle.  The whole project cost less than $5 because I had some of the items already.
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea. Your blog really is a great money saver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I'm glad you liked it. And whoo hoo I finally found out how to reply to individual comments. Yea for me!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea. Your blog really is a great money saver. Nice post! A list of great birthday gift ideas for friends and family. Thanks for sharing..

    Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...