My daughter's Girl Scout leader asked if I could make a treasure box for a reward system they were implementing with the girls. This is what I came up with.
- Bought a raw wood treasure box from Michael's craft store.
- Stained with left over stain I had in the garage
- Used sharpie oil based markers in light & dark green to paint the Girl Scout emblem on both ends.
- Put two coats of polyurethane to protect it.
- Then stand back and admire your work!
As far as I know when the girls are on their "best" behavior they get to pick some sort of toy/trinket out of the box at the end of the meeting.