Thursday, April 17, 2014

Girl Scout Tumbler for Girl Scouts

Girl Scout Cup

Here is the latest I made for my etsy shop. Apparently, you can't sell anything Girl Scout related even the words Girl Scout are trademarked?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Contact me via email and we can work out an order;)

 It's a Girl Scout tumbler. They are $12.00 each. These are great for end of the year Girl Scout gifts.

Update: 2/5/17 Reordered for the new season! Order soon. They sell out fast!

Update: 5/14/18: Less than 20 left for the water bottles.

Update: 2019 Ready for the new season. Plenty in stock!
Girl Scout Gift

2 comments:

  1. Are you still making these? I'm interested. I am not sure how to contact you? If you could email me at awilliams0614@gmail.com I would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do still make these. You can contact me at: mspaytonjones@yahoo.com.

      Thanks
      Lisa

      Delete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...