Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dog Birthday Party Ideas!

dog birthday
Ginger, my dog, turned 4! Yes, we have some kind of party every year to celebrate her birth and the turmoil joy she brings into our lives. Is it over the top? Yes. Kind of. But, I've also been helping my friend throw her dog's birthday party which is a month before my dog's birthday and so that allows me to get two parties out of one effort. Poor Ginger didn't get a cake this year it was all about the humans but she did get a toy skunk for her present:)
dog party planning
We had scooby snacks on the top, puppy chow on the next level, and pup corn on the bottom level (which was filled with kettle corn....yummmy!) Toilet water was also served a.k.a. bottled water with water bottle wraps. 
dog birthday party

pupcorn

puppy chow

dog paw stamped napkins
 Hand stamped napkins.  Can't have a party without those!
puppy treat banner

dog birthday planning
And without further ado, the birthday girl herself, Ginger! Isn't she pretty. Poor thing, she's all beauty and no brains. Lol. But we love her and is the best kid dog ev.er. Happy 4th birthday, Ginger.

Update 2015: I now sell the puppy chow labels as a digital download in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...