Thursday, November 5, 2009

Free Magazines for the Month of November!


I wanted to show you just how many magazine subscriptions you can get for free. I have so many I keep a word document with dates that I applied for the subscription and for how long the subscription is for just so I won't subscribe for duplicate issues.

For the month of November I have 17 issues.  They include:

Oprah
Cosmopolitan
Baby Talk
Shape
Fitness
Woman's Day
Women's Health
Organic Gardening
Martha Stewart Living
Metropolian Home
W
Golf Digest
Garden Design
Vegetarian Times
Marie Claire
Parents
Body + Soul

(Not pictured: Cookie, forgot I had it in the car).

I think this is all of November, but I feel like I am still missing a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...