Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Digiorno House Party Host!

Whoo Hoo!  I was chosen again for another house party.  The first one was for Splenda.  I could kick myself that I didn't take pictures of my Splenda party pack.  But, trust me it was fantastic.  I am supper excited this time since I was chosen for the Digiorno Game Day Believers party on January 24, 2010. 

So, you want to sign up too? Click here and join. Get on their mailing list and they will send you all of the current and upcoming parties for you to apply for. All they do is ask you some questions to see if you are a good fit for that party and if you are then voila you get to host a party. I am so excited and can't wait to host mine.

Update: Here is a picture of all my goodies for my Digiorno party:
My party pack included:

* 6 host coupons for free pizza and 15 guest coupons for $4.00 off pizza (which means 21 FREE pizza's, because Walmart had their Digiorno on rollback for under $4.00)
* 1 Supreme Pizza Cutter
* 15 Party Rally Beads
* 1 Referee Apron
* 1 Refrigerator Magnet
* 16 Drink Coasters
* 2 Trivia Table Tent Cards
* 1 Basketball "Hoop" Beverage Can Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...