Thursday, December 17, 2009

DIY Bows from Magazines!

magazine bows
Recycled magazines into bows? I think I'll try it. I usually never put bows on my gifts even though I do like them.  So I thought I would give this a whirl.  I did have to go to an office supply store to buy the brads because Walmart and Walgreens did not carry them.  I bought brads even though some other posts I have seen use glue dots or hot glue.  Because if I have to do too much work I usually won't finish the project.  I also just bought a cutting mat and rotary cutter which made it alot easier too.  But, you can do it the old fashioned way with scissors or use those nifty paper cutters that cut paper in a straight line.

Check out my bucket of bows.  This is addicting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just found your site and was looking around. I LOVE these bows!!! They are so cute and you really did a great job. I do not have a creative bone in my body but I would love to try and make these. :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...