Sunday, January 17, 2010

Super *Hot* Deal on All Laundry Detergent


Starting tomorrow at Big Lots, All Laundry Detergent will be on sale 2/$5. There are coupons available from the 01/03 RP insert for $2/1 detergent 32 oz or higher. Don't have a Big Lots close by? Walmart and Target both price match so using this coupon will get you laundry detergent for 50¢ a bottle! This is a deal I will be stocking up on.  I'm usually a brand snob (Tide) when it comes to detergent but, for this price I will buy the All and then go back to Tide after it runs out.

When I stockpile something I buy my coupons from Ebay because I'm not the type of couponer that buys multiple papers.  It just doesn't pay for me to do that. So I was able to get 20 coupons for right at $3.98 w/shipping. So, using this coupon and the price I paid for them, I will get 20 bottles for 70¢ each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...