Saturday, January 16, 2010

Unique Valentine's From Photoworks! Starting at .46¢/each

I love, love, love holidays.  I think that's why one of the reasons I wanted to become a teacher.  What a wonderful perk of the job getting to make crafts and go all out for every holiday.  Did I tell you I love the holidays?

Well anyways, Photoworks has these adorable Valentines starting at 47¢ a piece, NOW these Photoworks Valentines are a little bit more pricey, but of course cute and unique as well.

I tell everyone I know about Photoworks because of the great freebie I got from the Bonnie Hunt Show.  Remember the Photobooks she so graciously bought for what was it 25,000 customers? 

1.) Go to Photoworks HERE, look for the kids Pack Valentines.

2.) Select your style – they are cute, and upload your child’s image.

3.) Place the quantity needed in your cart – each sheet starts at $2.49 (there are 4 prints/images on a sheet.)

4.) During checkout, use the code 25PLUS to get 25% off all orders… plus FREE shipping!

Total – $1.87 per set of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...