Friday, September 17, 2010

Join General Mills Psst...and My Get Together!


If you haven't joined General Mills Psst and My Get Together, it is something you might want to consider!  I was chosen to host a Hamburger Helper party and this is what showed up on my door step.  This is almost the same as hosting a House Party like the one's I've been chosen to do in the past that I LOVE.

My kit includes:
5 Hamburger Helper Skillet Meals
1 Pack New Whole Grain Hamburger Helper- Honey Mustard Chicken
45 Product Information Sheets With Coupons!
A Ceramic Serving Bowl to Feed Everyone!
A Hamburger Helper Foam Hand – Door prize anyone!?

You can join General Mills Psst HERE and you'll be contacted when there are  hosting opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...