Monday, September 13, 2010

Wild Times at the Jones House!

Our new puppy was going wild this morning barking.  I usually ignore this but, not wanting to p*** off the neighbors I got up to see what was going on.  Well my daughter goes out and what do we see but a tame rabbit running wild in our neighbor's unfenced backyard.

Here they are Ginger barking wildly and Payton trying to coax the rabbit to her.  I thought fat chance but then.....

Here comes the rabbit up to the fence Ginger (the dog) barking like mad and all.  Silly rabbit.

Then, I wouldn't have believed it myself unless I had seen it with my own eyes the rabbit comes to the fence and goes nose to nose with the dog.  Thank goodness Ginger couldn't get her snout open through the fence.  But, I think she was just as curious as the rabbit.

So what's a Mom to do?  Well as you can see I caught him and brought him inside for my daughter to play with and so my dog would STOP barking.  We found out that he lives down the street and the owner's let him run wild....CRAZY, I know.  I tried taking him home but no one answered so I put him "hopefully" in the right back yard that is unfenced.  But, I did tell my daughter if he comes back that we are taking him to Meme's house so he will be safe and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...