Sunday, December 19, 2010

May Your Christmas Be Merry And Bright Sprite Label

Remember when I posted about this inexpensive hostess idea here.  Well I followed through with one of the projects I wanted to do and it was easy peasy and super cheap.  I bought the Sprite I think at Walmart on sale for 88¢ a 2 liter.  Used card stock I already had and used wired ribbon that I already had. I like the wired ribbon best because you can shape it and it stands up better.  So for 88¢ I had a practical and cute hostess gift.  By the way I had three parties to go to but you could take more than one if you wanted.  Make sure you go here for the labels since they are not my creation and I cannot take credit.  I did alter them a bit though in gimp (a free editing program) to include "The Jones Family" at the bottom of tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...