Monday, March 28, 2011

Mommyparties: Nutella Party

Thanks from MommyParties I was able to host a Nutella Hazelnut Spread party.  Look at all the goodies they sent me for the party. Check Nutella out for yourself at Nutella.com or on their facebook page.  I had never tried Nutella and neither had several of the guest that we invited to my Nutella party.  Let me tell you it is so yummy.  You should definitely try it for yourself.

(1) 26.5oz Jar of Nutella hazelnut spread for use during party(10) Nutella spread sample packs and coupons for guest bags
(10) spread guest bags
(10) spread tumbler mugs
(10) Nutella spread spreaders
(10) Nutella spread tip cards for guest
* Recipe ideas for Nutella spread Breakfast Bar
* Party activities
     Everyday Breakfast Tips and Trivia

1 comment:

  1. I love, love Nutella! jbair@roughnecksupply.com

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...