Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rolo Pencil Valentines

Pencil Candy Valentines
Here is what we decided to do for the teachers for Valentine's Day.  I saw these on Pinterest here and I thought they would be easy enough....and they kind of were...just time consuming and the cardstock paper is kind of hard to work with especially when you are trying to get it tight around the rolos.

Right after I took this picture we put them in a bag for my daughter to take to school and low and behold before we could get out the door our dog, Ginger ate one whole pencil including the paper, kiss, string and all.  She was feverishly working on the second one when we caught her.  Needless to say she spent the rest of day OUTSIDE. 
Gotta love a dog.
So only my daughter's most "favorite" teachers got one. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...