Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation - Day 3


Thank you being a Great "Ade" for Our Class & Thank You for Quenching My Thirst for Knowledge Drink Toppers.



 This is the easiest of all the Teacher Appreciation gifts I have done so far.  These cups can be bought at Joann's for $3.00 each with a 50% off coupon.  I bought mine last week and the sweetest little checker let me use the coupon twice. Sweet!  You then need to print off this topper. Again, not designed by me....but, that is the theme this week since I am doing a gift everyday.  I need simple and easy.  I put a pack of lemonade in the teacher's aide cup so I can play up the word "ade".  I would have put in more but that was all I had and I forgot to buy those last week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...