Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Water Bottles for School Treat!

 
Excuse the terrible pictures I am so lazy any more. I would rather snap pictures with the my phone. Then I regret it when I see them. Ugh!

Here are the waters I did for Payton's class. My husband says the teacher knows exactly what to say to me because she asked me specifically to do the waters because I had done them before and the kids and everyone liked them so much. Hey, everyone likes a compliment so I obliged. Anyways water is one of the cheapest things you can take.

You can get your that are similar here.  If you know me (at all) I can't leave well enough alone so I resized them to better fit my mini bottle and added "Happy Valentine's Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...