Friday, February 14, 2014

Homemade School Valentine's

candy bracelet valentine
Here are Payton's "girl" class Valentine's this year.  I was pretty happy that I designed them using my Silhouette. I used the Silhouette also to cut the slits on the sides so I could slip the candy necklace candy watch/bracelet through.  I used candy watches instead of necklaces because they were less bulky on the backside of the valentine and because I saw them at the Dollar Tree and couldn't find the full candy necklaces.

homemade little girl valentines
Here are the valentine's ready to be packaged up.

candy valentine's for kindergarten
I put them in treat bags from Michael's. Then I didn't like that they didn't have each of the girl's individual names on them. So I put each girl's name on a heart shaped sticker on the back to close them up.

These turned out super cute if I do say so myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...