Monday, December 1, 2014

DIY Drummer Boy Silhouette Handmade Christmas Tree

Burlap and Silhouette Christmas tree decorations
Litte drummer boy and silhouettes was the theme I was going for this year for my Christmas tree. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money since I didn't even think we were going to be in an apartment at Christmas time. But, we were so I had my husband's office Christmas tree pulled off the moving truck as all of stuff went into the storage unit that I wouldn't be able to touch until it actually went back into a house....just in case we were. So thankful I did.

I also did a little DIY wall art for above our tv and some gift tags to jazz up the brown kraft paper I wrapped the gifts in. I liked the paper. It went along with the natural theme I was going for. The kids also got to string real popcorn for a garland, which I think might be an annual tradition now. Tip on that: use dental floss it slides easier.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hộ hàng mỹ về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...