Monday, December 1, 2014

DIY Drummer Boy Silhouette Handmade Christmas Tree

Burlap and Silhouette Christmas tree decorations
Litte drummer boy and silhouettes was the theme I was going for this year for my Christmas tree. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money since I didn't even think we were going to be in an apartment at Christmas time. But, we were so I had my husband's office Christmas tree pulled off the moving truck as all of stuff went into the storage unit that I wouldn't be able to touch until it actually went back into a house....just in case we were. So thankful I did.

I also did a little DIY wall art for above our tv and some gift tags to jazz up the brown kraft paper I wrapped the gifts in. I liked the paper. It went along with the natural theme I was going for. The kids also got to string real popcorn for a garland, which I think might be an annual tradition now. Tip on that: use dental floss it slides easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...