Sunday, June 7, 2015

School Birthday Celebrations - Krispy Kreme donuts & Waters

 Every school year the class gets to bring in a treat to help celebrate your child's birthday. Well my daughter's birthday is in the summer. So, if you happen to have a summer birthday the teacher lets you pick a day out of the last two weeks of school. This still lets the class celebrate your birthday and no one gets left out. This year we decided on bringing Krispy Kreme donuts. We changed it up because everyone always brings cupcakes. Of course, being who I am.....I had to personalize the water bottles. I thought they turned out really cute.


Look at these cute plates. Guess where I found them? The Dollar Tree! I love shopping there. I shop there regularly because they sell my dog's collar batteries. And so one of the times I was looking around I spotted these. I thought they were cute and girly. These would fit the bill for the plates and napkins my 3rd grader needed to take for her birthday treats to be served on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...