Saturday, November 7, 2015

Jack O'Lantern Juice Soda for Classroom Teachers on Halloween


Aren't these Jack O'Lantern juice sodas adorable? I bought a 6 pack of orange Crush pop from the store and made these Jack O'Lantern sodas. I designed the pumpkin face in Silhouette and used some vinyl to attach to the clean Crush pop bottle. I then packaged them up in clear goodie bags I got from Dollar Tree. I prefer Dollar Tree's bags because they are more transparent than the one's I have from Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby's had a more foggy look. The straws are from Walmart and then I dropped in a few candy corns for added cuteness. I love how they turned out and the teacher's did too. Hope y'all had a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...